Global Marketing and Translation Services
Expanding Businesses into Countries
and Cultures since 1990.
Buck Human Resource and Investor Solutions
Western Oregon University
US Department of Education
Global Marketing Strategies
Sourcing of in-country distributors.
Global marketing research. Competitive analyses.
80 Languages. Always Accurate.
Website Translation Services
Video dubbing. Video subtitling.
We can help your business or organization with international expansion and growth into new markets by providing market research, competitive intelligence as well as a depth of wisdom in key cultural considerations and all matters related to language and acculturation.
With almost 30 years’ experience, Auerbach International is a leader in Global Marketing and Translation Services for businesses of all sizes, non-profits and governments. An essential part of global marketing is translating and localizing your content. Why?
- 85% of world consumers will not purchase your product if it is not in their native language.
- US exports to the top ten countries alone totaled $957 billion in 2015.
- 6.1 billion people, around 72% of the world, do not speak English.
These figures prove the tremendous opportunities to gain substantial revenue from international markets … or niche markets at home. That is why we also provide Marketing Services in addition to our core translation services, website localization and other website translation services.
Whether you are located in Paris, Tokyo, London, Frankfurt, Dubai, Lima or Los Angeles, please contact us for all your Translation Services and Global Marketing needs.
Using our teams of in-country, native-speaking, industry-specific marketers, we:
- Identify what countries are ripe for your product or service;
- Research what gaps you can fill;
- Propose marketing and sales methods for each country – including finding in-country distributors or agents;
- Adjust benefits and appeals, tastes and trends to your target countries’ cultures; and
- Present negotiating strategies and cultural cues that can help — or hinder — your global venture’s success.