Government Language Translations Specialty
ONE-STOP SHOPPING FOR ALL LANGUAGE-RELATED NEEDS SINCE 1990.
Small Business • GSA GS10F0413X on 00CORP • DUNS number 783633365 • CAGE code 4KJY4 • NAICS codes 541930, 561410 and 512191 • PSC codes R608 and R603 • SAM registered.
For 26 years, we have been translating, interpreting, desktop publishing (doing layouts), transcribing, dubbing, subtitling, doing multimedia production and culturally adapting anything from or into over 80 world languages. And we do all this:
- with the highest-quality Master’s-level linguists;
- in any technical or non-technical subject;
- with guaranteed accuracy; and
- with the fastest delivery times.
The translation process involves:
- a native-language, subject-specific, professional translator;
- a second subject-specialized, professional translator to do a Quality Assurance review;
- proofreading for spelling, punctuation and grammar;
- formatting to match your original file; and
- use of Translation Memory software to maintain consistent word usage.
Learn more about our translation process.
Translating all kinds of documents: Manuals, Guides, Brochures, Contracts, Reports, Articles, Directions, Instructions, Forms, etc.
Interpreting for Meetings, Conferences, Escorted visits, Seminars, Presentations and Interviews. Consecutive or Simultaneous, with transmitters and headsets, Any subject, Anywhere: Local, nationwide or worldwide.
Videos: Dubbing, Voiceovers and Subtitles.
Subjects covered: Everything from aerospace to zoology, simple or technical.