Our extensive network of language professionals also includes highly trained language interpreters – people who render spoken communication between languages.
Interpreters can work either:
- Consecutively (speaker speaks, then interpreter translates orally), or
- Simultaneously (interpreter translates orally while the speaker speaks).
We do the following to ensure your success:
- Match interpreters to the subject and the languages of your meeting;
- Provide professionals in North America or throughout the world;
- Discuss your project with you to help you meet your needs within your budget and timeframe; and
- Determine your most cost-effective equipment solutions (whisper transmitters or sound booths) for seminars or conferences.
For court cases or legal depositions, we also provide court-certified interpreters in many languages.
Although interpreters’ schedules book up very quickly, we have a history of finding skilled professionals with just a few hours’ notice.
Need to speak to someone in another language now? Click here for three-way instant interpreting.