A sample of our project experience and successes in the pumps industry include…
- Challenge: Translate very complex technical specs into Russian and Polish, all with layout.
- Solution: Ensure that the selected teams of translators, reviewers and proofreaders understand the terminology (see Manuals below) and can make the needed metric conversions. Change the point size of the fonts, if needed, to get the translated text to match the source English layouts.
Manuals, Brochures and Safety Info
- Challenge: Ensure understanding of technical terminology, especially to guarantee user safety.
- Solution: Although our translators have seen most technical terms before, when a new one arises they first look up the meaning in an English specialized dictionary. They then research the term in the target language, finding references on other companies’ websites or articles, and ensure that the context of the referenced project matches the context (usage) of the current project. If needed, they consult with one of our bilingual terminologists in the pumps industry to verify their word choices. All translations are then reviewed by a second subject-specialized editor to ensure accuracy.
Sales, Shipping and Delivery Specs
- Challenge: A multimillion dollar cryogenics manufacturer receives overseas orders, complete with delivery and shipping specs, and needs them translated immediately.
- Solution: Using the finest into-English translators and editors familiar with pumping and shipping terminology, Auerbach International works with its overseas translation teams to execute these projects while North America sleeps. This way, the project can be delivered to the client within 24-48 hours, enabling the orders to be processed the next morning.
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Contracts
- Challenge: With tight deadlines for submission, this US pump company needed foreign RFPs translated into English with expedited delivery.
- Solution: Using teams of into-English translators, reviewers and proofreaders around the world, Auerbach International has frequently mobilized its army of subject specialists to work 24/7, if needed. While translators can start during the US day, they hand off completed elements during the US night. In this way, the project editor (reviewer) expedites the delivery so that the client can meet the RFP specs on time.