Software localization is the process of translating and acculturating software (both shrink-wrapped and Software as a Service (SaaS) to meet specific language and technical requirements for international markets.
No matter what stage of development your software is in, Auerbach International will ensure the highest quality localization results for you and your company on time and within budget. We will collaborate with your engineering team and help facilitate a smooth launch of your software products to international markets.
Auerbach International provides:
- Experienced localization project managers;
- Development and maintenance of your translated content through a secure content management system; and
- Technical quality assurance through testing and review of all programs and documents.
Key project milestones during the localization process:
- Consultation to discuss project goals, scope, and delivery time frames;
- Review of current state of primary software– extraction of localizable content and strings;
- File conversion of content to optimum format for localization after review;
- Engineering and testing software; and
- Delivery to client.
Contact us today to find out more about our software localization services.