INDUSTRY LEADER IN SOLAR ENERGY TRANSLATIONS
When it comes to solar energy, the industry speaks already many languages of many countries:
- China with the fastest growing solar production market.
- Spain, where the first concentrated photovoltaic power plant was opened in Seville in 2007, and the most attractive European location because of its high irradiance.
- Germany, where despite low sunshine levels, the government has been supporting the industry with high installation incentives for over a decade and the number of installations reached another record in 2008. And of course, the Germans are on top when it comes to technological progress; don’t underestimate them as competitors.
- Israel, where the history of the industrial use of sunlight goes back into the 1950s and where now nearly 90 percent of the households heat their water directly from the sun.
At Auerbach International, we have been working with solar companies from Day One. We know the difference between CPV and CSP, and we share the excitement of our clients when new products reach the market.
We take pride in using trained teams of linguists who are on top of the market in these particular subject areas. Our specialized linguists have been keeping up with industry jargon in various languages and subjects to ensure that your industry partners, no matter where in the world, understand in every detail what new developments have been introduced.
For over 20 years, we have been experienced in:
- Website Localizations
- Engineering Specs
- Sales Datasheets
- Installation and Operation Manuals
- Safety Manuals
- Product Packaging
- Legal Filings, Contracts and Patents
- Press Releases
- Direct Marketing Pieces
- Quality Assurance Manuals
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Case Studies
- White Papers
- CDs/DVDs, videos and multimedia
- Voiceovers and Subtitles
- Tradeshow Booth & Materials
- …and much more!
To ensure your global success with renewable energies, click here to get your FREE translation quote.