Spanish Translation Excellence You may have tried the rest. Now try the best.
Auerbach International’s expertise in Spanish language translation is demonstrated by our thousands of projects, attention to cultures, exemplary results, great testimonials, and highest standards of excellence.
Whatever your product or service, targeting 400 million Spanish speakers worldwide and 51 million in the US alone is a near necessity… and can help your bottom line.
- What revenue are you losing by not targeting Hispanics in the US?
- What revenue can you gain by targeting Latin America and Spain?
Remember: 400 million Spanish speakers are an enormous revenue stream.
Auerbach International provides the language edge that your company requires to differentiate itself from the rest — whether from English to Spanish or Spanish to English. Since the language reflects your image, why settle for anything less than the best?
Kudos on our Spanish projects
“I’m impressed by the quality of the translation… you don’t even find that perfection in catalogs where the native language is Spanish.”
Marketing Manager for a water pump company
Marketing Manager for a water pump company
“The Cadbury policy harmonization committee was so impressed with your Spanish translations that they asked us to have all their HR policies translated. Kudos to you and your team for winning over this hard-to-please crowd.”
HR Benefits Administrator
Spanish for where?
Spanish has two primary blocs: Latin American and European (Castilian). While technical terminology is usually the same across countries, daily-life vocabulary differs dramatically. For example, a tambo is a type of basket to transport liquids in Mexico and El Salvador, a type of shelter in Peru, and a whorehouse in Argen
Spanish: Differences in Usage
Spanish: Differences in Usage
Some idioms such as “to have a good time” have different genders: masculine in Spain (“pasarlo bien”) and feminine in Latin America (“pasarla bien”). Gender differences also extend to nouns such as the masculine “el Internet” in Spain and “la Internet” in Latin America.
Latin America prefers the simple preterit tense, “Hoy me levanté a las 6”, whereas Spain employs the compound preterit, “Hoy me he levantado a las 6.” Both have the exact same meaning: “Today I woke up at 6.”
Some terms such as “pararse” (“to stand”) deemed acceptable in Latin America are considered archaic in Spain, which uses “ponerse de pie”.
Latin American Spanish permits more English and foreign influences in its vocabulary than European Spanish:
- In Spain, <
>, whereas Latin America uses “these” or ‘these ‘. Despite these differences, their usage is exactly the same across continents.
- Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay are known for using the pronoun “vos” instead of “tu” for “you.” This is critical when targeting specific Latin American countries but not if you are targeting a generalized Latin American population in the United States.
All those “local flavors, hues, and subtleties” help us convert your US products and/or services into the most comprehensive Spanish promotions possible, leveraging all these increasingly growing markets.
Whether your file is aimed at teenagers in Puerto Rico, business execs in Mexico or nurses in Argentina, Auerbach International employs the professional resources to tailor your message to your audience.
Visualize your projects converted into various Spanish versions to make them both usable and useful in Spain and Latin America. Now that’s an appealing idea!
Fastest Deliveries Humanly Possible… and Discounts
Almost 30 years ago, Auerbach International pioneered and perfected the art of the fastest deliveries … without jeopardizing the quality or meaning. Companies worldwide rely on us when their deadlines are tight and millions of dollars are at stake. And we have achieved many miracle deliveries which other agencies thought impossible … as shown in our Success Stories.
We use the latest Translation Memory tools to capture your preferred terminology and cycle those approved terms again on future projects. Not only do your projects maintain consistency but you can also benefit from discounts on repeated text.
Our Process and Commitment to Quality
To maintain familiarity with your vocabulary, for all your projects we strive to use the same linguist teams — accredited and experienced native linguists who are also experts in your industry terminology. Plus, your professional-level projects go through at least three phases:
- An initial, professional translation reflecting the terminology of your industry
- QA review by a second professional translator
- final proofing for spelling, punctuation, grammar and formatting …
all to ensure that you get a result translated and reviewed by the best.
Need Desktop Publishing for your brochures, manuals or graphics? Our professional layout teams work into all programs and can even make your English template accommodate the 20% more words that Spanish usually requires. After layout, we do another proofing to ensure that the final product is perfect.
Award-winning Client Satisfaction
Auerbach International remains the only language agency in all North America to be three-time winners of the independent ValueStar award for client satisfaction. Over 100 clients were independently interviewed each year. The results? We received an over 95% approval rating each time.
We enjoy talking to you, and are totally committed to personal attention and service. We confirm receipt of your projects rapidly, and we will never grow too big to ignore individual needs and personal requests. We like to treat your project as importantly as you do.
Cultural Assessments to Ensure Success
If your time frame permits, our global marketing teams review your English text to see whether its appeals for the Anglo market work equally well for your target Spanish market.
For example, are you emphasizing cost savings when your Spanish audience more highly values your product’s impact on the family? If so, we could rewrite your text in English first before it is translated.
We can certainly render your stated concepts into Spanish. But if those concepts do not appeal to a Spanish audience, more than the meaning will get lost in translation. For some of the industries we have served, please click here.
Spanish: Industries we’ve serve
Over almost 30 years, industries for which we have translated or interpreted include:
- International trade
- Consumer products
- Healthcare / Medical / Pharmaceuticals
- Pumps, Engineering and Construction
- HR, contracts and employee benefits
- Food and wine
- Green technologies
- Law (patents, contracts, depositions, intellectual property)
- Automotive engineering
- and more.
Spanish: Sample Projects
- Advertising copy for consumer-products companies such as Rubbermaid
- Voiceovers and Flash files for Microsoft
- Explanations of the US healthcare system for employees nationwide
- Interpretations at CEO-staff meetings at branch offices nationwide
- Depositions and court-certified interpretations for attorneys
- Operation manuals for international engineering companies
- User manuals for global computer companies
- Multilingual desktop publishing (layout) for thousands of brochures
- Software strings for computer Help sites
- Software programs to teach reading to primary school students
- Directions for Use for global dental and healthcare companies
- PowerPoint presentations for computer companies
- Installation instructions for automotive parts manufacturers
- Flyers and public notices for the San Francisco Police Department
- Personal and academic documents for immigrants and law firms
- Website localizations for global pharmaceutical firms such as Lilly
- Signs and maps for museums
- Advertising copy for Walgreens’ in-house pharmacies
- Garage-door catalogs for Home Depot
- And lots more.
Whatever your business, your industry or your size, we look forward to serving you.
As you can see, our expertise in Spanish is comprehensive. We tailor your message to your audience to ensure that your file, whether from English to Spanish or Spanish to English, reflects the highest quality translation. Experts in Spanish language translation specifically target the national or regional dialect to ensure acculturated messaging.
Whether you are looking to localize a website or video into Spanish or translate an important legal document, our Spanish language services are all encompassing. We take challenges of time and sensitivity very seriously and work on behalf of our clients to deliver superior Spanish language translations.
Work with the Spanish language experts. Our expertise in Spanish is second to none.
Now is the right moment to service the huge Spanish-speaking world, conveying your ideas in the best way possible while transforming your bottom line into more benefits.